Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP Farrah Fawcett

Photobucket

She was born in Corpus Christi, Texas, in 1942 and passed away today in California at the age of 62.

My favorite movie that she made was Extremities. Who did not want to be her or have that hair? She was the epitome of sexy. My heart goes out to her family. Truly, a sad day.

4 comments:

The Kitchen said...

So sad!!! She truly was a beauty - and what a loss.
Cancer SUCKS!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

It is sad. She was way too young. I always wanted to be the Jacklyn Smith character. (solidarity with my brunette sistah and all!) :-)

The Girl said...

She was my sister's all time idol. My favorite Angel - I will miss her :(

Efen said...

That is really sad....I was really surprised to hear she only spent 1 season on CA's.

Ryan O'Neal is one person I can do w/o seeing on TV though.