She has been all over the magazine covers for the last month, so there MUST be some truth to what they are saying and where there is smoke....there is fire.


I don't watch that show because she is pimping out those poor kids. The latest pics of her in her bathing suit make me want to vomit.
I'd look that good too if I had a tummy tuck! We all know that she got that tuck b/c of the show and pimping out her kids. She got her teeth bleached because she pimps out her kids. That Hillbilly haircut of hers looks like one of her kids took a weedeater to the back of her head while she was probably passed out drunk and they thought it was a good way to get even with her FOR PIMPING THEM OUT!
Enough!!!!!!!
Let's not forget Daddy dearest. What a piece of shit, too. I can't stand him because he had that affair with the moron school teacher that I would not let teach my dog how to roll over.
I'm not even going to say "allegedly" cause we all know he is guilty as OJ Simpson. Walks like a duck...acts like a duck...quacks like a duck...guess what? It's a duck. He is not without fault either because he had to have "hair plugs!" He is on this week's cover of People Magazine so he can tell his side of the
COME ON PEOPLE! How vain do you actually need to be? Reality TV is what it is...reality. These two do not care about those kids! All they want is the publicity (but, only the happy kind!) and the freebies that come along with having
10 comments:
Lmaaaaooooo....damn, mama! Hormonal much? Roflol....hillbilly haircut.
I'm about sick of those people too. I'm not convinced that she DOESN'T love her kids, but she needs somebody to shake some sense into her and cut this shit out already. Geez. And that moron Jon...don't even go there.
LOL...weedeater.
LMAO thanks elle I was gonna say the hormones must be kicking in!
I am sick of reality tv and reality tv people period, ENOUGH ALREADY!
I only watched the show when it started because I loved their cute little kids but they have taken it too far.
I am so over all of these people squeezing out litters of babies and then using them for public adoration and/or free shit. Someone needs to punch her in the face! And shave both of there heads.
I think it probably started out innocent enough - it's kind of a novelty to have one set of twins and then a set of sextuplets. But, now, it's turned into a big ugly monster train wreck. I've actually never watched it either, but the more I read about both of them, it just makes me even sadder for those kids.
I feel so bad for their kids (someday, how will they feel about all this attention they never asked for?)...and I feel bad for Kate herself, because she obviously has *no clue* that her hair looks like SHIT!!!
Wow J-Fab - did you get that one out !!! You crack me up - and by the way I completely agree with you.
Dang J-Fab - I love your rant!! I just knew you were my kinda girl!!
Go ahead and have that baby so we can all get drunk and rant together!!!!
Great post!!
So...little Haley happened to be looking over my shoulder at your post and she called you the "B word" (literally she said Bword not Bitch)
LMAO
She LOVES Jon and Kate + 8 -- I kinda agree with ETW - I think it started out innocently they loved eachother loved their kids etc etc and now have let show business ruin their marriage which really makes me sad.
I watch a few episodes here and there and I don't HATE Kate. I just try and figure out how the fuck anyone is supposed to raise 8 kids on their own - are they going to switch half and half on and off? And didn't he quit his job to run the show? Now what?
Great Rant - you really showed your colors there! hahaha
Hormonal? Me? Nahhhhhhh!!!! :) Today has been really hard for me and I snapped today. ( I feel better though thanks to all of you guys!)
For me... the bottom line is this....obviously, there is serious trouble in that marriage. People have problems with their marriage EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's not a crime. They need to do what's best for those poor children and turn off the cameras and TRY TO work it out. If that doesn't work... it's sad. There are 8------EIGHT children involved. She needs to quit thinking about her hair and nails and remember HOW she got to where she is today.... her innocent children that did NOT ask to be brought into this world.
PS----GiGi--- ROTF at the hair comment! Momma---after today, I need alcohol!
Hmmmm... I always thought Jon and Kate plus eight was a porn, but your telling me it's got kids in it??? That ain't right!
Post a Comment