Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Fab coming to you live from my Mommy's tummy!!

Hello!

My mommy is a little busy this morning, so she asked me to be a guest blogger and introduce myself (well, there is more of me to come... but here is a little peak):

Well, I am being a little shy here, so I decided to play peek-a-boo with my hands. Give me a minute...I'll warm up to you.

Photobucket

I have a little hair and wanted to give you a glimpse of the back of my head. I have a little on top, too.

Photobucket

Here is another peek at my face.... sorry I'm sticking my tongue out... that lady with the camera was quick!

face w/ tongue

Here I am with a little smile....
Photobucket

Ok... I'm getting a little sleepy now, so I'm gonna pout for a minute....

Photobucket


I hope to meet all of you very soon! My mommy says you all have helped her so much with your kind words, love and support and it's more than she could ever ask for in friends.


Right now, I weigh 5 pounds and 5 ozs. All of my fluid levels look great and I am perfect according to that lady who took my picture!

See you soon!

Love,

12 comments:

Efen said...

Awwwww....what a sweetie :) One thing B-Fab...it will be awhile before you're allowed to read any of my posts ;)

The Girl said...

It's so nice to meet you Baby Fab - Already sticking your tongue out !! You are so beautiful, just like your Momma. I can't wait for you to meet my baby Brayden ! Can't wait for your big debut - until then Little Girl, stay warm and comfy

Elle said...

You, my dear, are gorgeous :)Thank God you look like your mom! (kidding...your dad is pretty fly too...)

Can't wait to cuddle up with you and smell your sweet baby head...and if you could let me know exactly when you'll be here so I could work that into my schedule, that would be great.

Love you

GiGi said...

What pretty little lips, and dainty little fingers you have, Baby Fab...I know your momma can't wait to kiss you all over!

And Elle, I am glad to know I'm not the only one who loves to smell babies heads.

J Fab said...

Efen... Why? Are there bad words in your blog?

The Girl... maybe Brayden and I will grow up and get married one day. I know I'll be a little older, just call me a Cougar.

Auntie Elle...I am most excited to meet you and my Mimi. I should be here around Sept 10th.

GiGi: If things don't work out with me and Brayden, I hear One Baby is a cutie. If I have to move to Texas, well, Mommy has to come, too!

I have a feeling my Mommy will kiss me from head to toe for a long time!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

How sweet! I'm excited to meet her in person, too!

The Dish said...

She is beautiful! I like the idea of her with Brayden or One Baby! Can't wait to 'meet' her. She does look like you! ;)

Mimi said...

She has Aunt Mimi's chin, and she looks a little bit like granny Janice. Can't wait to hold her. Love U meanit!!!!!!!!!

The Kitchen said...

Precious Baby Fab - you are adorable!! You've got lots of love waiting on you when you arrive. but until then, stay cozy in that warm water. (You'll soon learn, you can never go back...)

Loni's World said...

Nice to meet you!
What a beautiful little doll.
Can't wait to see you when you get out. :)

Your mom is one awesome lady but just kick her if she gets out of hand! lol

Elle and GiGi I love the smell of the babies heads too! lol YES! I am not crazy. :)

Gator Foodie said...

LOVE it! So glad to see you BFab! :) you are just precious & so lucky to have a mommy like JFab! ;)

So Single said...

So nice to meet you Baby Fab! Can't wait for some pictures when you join us!