
Thank Heaven for little girls! I immediately started crying tears of joy. To see your baby's tiny fingers and toes (10 of each!) is the most wonderful feeling in the world. I truly, have no words to explain. The tech was not able to get the whole ultrasound done because little Honey Roasted would not cooperate, so I have to go back in two weeks. J is very excited as well, but, I think that he is a little scared of little girls.

I have to go to Lexington to work for the rest of the week, but I should be able to take a peek at your blogs... Hope you guys have a good week ahead of you! Thank you for all of your prayers, love and support. You guys are the best!
10 comments:
Oh, honey! That is awesome. Congrats. And we love you too!
Oh yeah !!! I guess right. Congrats Sweetie, you're gonna love having a daughter, well until she's a teenager that is :)
yay!! Congrats, on the little girl!!! :)
So exciting! I can't wait till we have babies :)
Very exciting. I can already tell she'll be pretty by her sweet li'l profile! :-)
Bitchy: You guys ARE the best!
The girl: I think that's why J is so scared!
Loni: It is very exciting and I can't wait for you too either!
ETW: The profile pic just made me cry the hardest. Just looking at her tiny, little face melted my heart.
Yea! Girls RULE! So happy for you.
I always think everybody is having a girl. Before Nick was born, I was even calling him "Amanda". But this time...I don't know, I just thought you needed a little girl :) I'm so happy for you...you've waited long enough for her :) Heart you, mama!!!
Just tell J to hate every guy she brings home and he'll be fine. It seems to work for The Asshole.
OMG - that is so cool!! I never had US with my kids - and now I'm wishing I had!! Congratulations!!
Lexington where??
Gigi: Yeah, us girls do rock, huh? :)
Elle: You are the best!
Girl: He said he already does!
Kitchen: Lexington KY and it is killing me already and I have only been here for 24 hours!
Post a Comment