Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lexington is gonna crack me....

No, not really.. it's just hard stepping to someone else's office. Our girl here quit last week because she now has to take of her EX BOYFRIEND who wrecked his m/c the night before he was to check into jail for a 6 yr jail sentence. If you ask me, it was attempted suicide because he did not want to learn the finer points of prison love the hard way. Anywho...... that crack whore just up and quit. My boss had to leave for Vegas this morning, so I came last night to try and get her goons where they should be and doing what they should and not what they should not.

Pardon me for this one guys.... but... it's the honest truth. There are 5 guys repoing here and there is not a complete, non-rotten set of teeth between them. No shit. One guy is missing all 4 upper and lower front teeth and his wife looks like she has been rode hard and put up wet; one looks like he should be working for Dog The Bounty Hunter; One is short and heavy and his wife gives me dirty looks; one has all rotten teeth (not joking) and he says "Mother Fucker" every other word. The last one is the guy that we are training to be the manager and he seems to be ok. Polite, very neat and organized.

The day went by very quickly, but, it was chaotic. My boss and I ate at an Italian place last night and I took my leftovers just hoping my hotel had a refrig. Luckily, it did and that's what I had for dinner. Just too tired to go sit at a dining establishment tonight. I have slaved over my laptop since 5:30 with that offices' paperwork and I am soooo tired.

I'd totally send you guys a picture of my hotel scenery, but somehow I do not think that you want to see a dumpster and a side parking lot of this place. It's very nice though and has internet and I'm not complaining. Well, I do miss my TiVo and have to suck it up and watch commercials. That sucks, too. I am Tivo spoiled.

Ok, that's my boring blog for tonight. Forgive grammar errors cause tonight... I just don't care. I just wanted to check in and say Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!

3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I hope you're able to get back home soon!

The Girl said...

Heyyyyyyyyyy chica ! Your trip sounds stimulating. We need pics of the toothless wonders, you poor poor girl.

Gator Foodie said...

Hey! I'm back & trying to catch up - love the baby ultrasound pics - how truly exciting!! Get some rest honey! :)