
She's heeeeeeeeeere!
Hi everyone, it's Elle guest-blogging for Jenny Fabulous. She had one or two more important things to do today and asked me to fill in while she tended to this little peanut .
I DIE!
How is it possible that this adorable little butterbally slice of sweetness emerged from her gerd-having, non-water drinking, death-ray flipping mama I'll never know. But...she's finally here, and even though I haven't been able to see her for myself yet, I'm assured that she is perfectly perfect, and that she and mommy are both doing wonderfully :) I can't wait to smell her sweet baby head!Jen had a scheduled c-section this morning and BabyFab was born at 10:41 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs., 13 oz. and hit the height chart at 19 inches. She's already a supermodel! I'm not yet sure who she looks like, but I'm pretty sure it's me. And, although Jenny and I are cousins and not sisters, I've determined that I shall be called Auntie Elle. We might as well be sisters, because no one else on Earth could be a more supportive, loving cousinsisterfriend than she is. And God knows her "real" aunts are all batshit crazy, but that's part of their charm and we love 'em for it anyway :)
Ok, seriously (no, really!)....
Y'all can't imagine how important Jennifer has been to me my entire life, but especially the last few years. I know how much she's wanted this little nugget for a long, long time. BabyFab is truly a miracle and a blessing to our entire family, and I pledge to be the best, most supportive, most protective, most FUN "Aunt" ever...and with that said, I really want her to know....
I love you, BabyFab, already. Welcome to our crazy, fabulous world :)
14 comments:
Welcome, Baby Fab. You beautiful, well-loved, cherished, little girl. Welcome!
what a wonderful auntie elle you will be. BabyFab, you are a lucky little girl. May you always be as loved as you are today. mimi
Baby Fab, I can't wait to hold you and nuzzle your fuzzy baby hair either. Congratulations to you all!
Happy B-day Baby Fab, welcome to the world. Make it all you want it to be.
Baby Fab thanks for making an appearance! You look just perfect and beautiful and sweet and kind - just like your Mama! (I'd say just like aunt Elle, but she's not sweet or kind!) J/K Elle!
PS. I hope they didn't really name you Baby Fab ! I'd like to find out what your real name is at some point. Email me, BFab!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! What a beautiful litle girl!! I am so very happy for y'all. I know you had many concerns, but see...what did 'Uncle Efen' (self-appointed ;) tell you? All would be good!
I know B-Fab (not divulging real name..okay, I will...Efenette) will just love her Auntie EM...uh, I mean, Auntie Elle ;)
Love ya, Honey and please know I am absoefenlutely thrilled for you!!
Seriously, the BOW. Awww... I so need to take a hammer to my biological clock right now. :)
You just seriously sent me into a fit of happy tears !!! I'm so thrilled for J-Fab - and I know you'll be amazing to both of them. So happy for everyone !
Happy Birthday Baby Fab !!!!
Welcome sweet girl! Congrats to all of you!! :)
Yippee! I am so happy for everyone involved....what a beautiful little girl she is.
Thanks Auntie Elle for being so supportive! I love u with all my heart. I'll be back later to post a little more. Xoxoxoxox
Welcome to the world precious and beautiful Baby Fab!!!
Your Aunt Elle loves you tons... and your beautiful mom has been waiting to hold you forever!
Congrats!!!
Woo Hoo!!!! I'm especially interested when Baby Fab will have her own blog running.
She is one sweet and pretty dang adorably beautiful Baby!!!!
Post a Comment