Friday, October 30, 2009

Can't bring myself to do it.....

It's been a while! I am so bad for not posting before now. I don't know how you mother's out there do it! I am having so much fun with her though! Baby Fab is now 7 weeks old and just a little lamb. Nothing in this world is any sweeter than when she smiles at me! She is starting to slobber a little and follow me with her eyes. Taking her to work is still working out ok.... but, I know I have get a sitter very soon. I had to be in KY for a week and a half for training last week and she stayed with my mom during the day. Mom had a hard time with her because she is not used to being with me (or the boob). We had a good visit with the family and they all got to spend alot of time with Baby Fab. My parents really wanted me to go to church (If you felt a small rumble, I hope you weren't alarmed... it was me walking into a church!) and I was a nervous wreck but went anyway. People were very nice and only one crazy lady asked to hold her. Can you believe people actually ask? I would never ask to hold someone's baby. Ever. I didn't want to make the Lord mad in his own house, so I let her. I made her go wash her hands and even put on sanitizer. Figured she would get mad and not to it.... but she practically ran to the bathroom and back. I even asked her if she was in anyway sick. She WAS NOT giving up on holding my baby. Mom said she was harmless and it would be ok. I let her for like a minute. Hey... at least I let her!

Getting back to my title, I can't bring myself to take this down:

Photobucket

I know.. crazy. I have a little plastic tote in the closet in her room and keep putting special things into it that I can't bring myself to let go. I will keep EVERYTHING!

We have been sooo blessed with what people have bought or given to us. You girls (and Efen) have been wonderful. All of the love and support (and cute gifts) have just made me feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world. I love you guys so much! I want to thank Elle for getting me on this blog because without it... I would not have each and everyone of you guys! sniff sniff.

Here is Baby Fab on her first Trick or Treat night:
Photobucket

Ok... what would a post be without a rant?

Last night was trick or treat night. It was very warm outside, so my neighbor, Tonya, and I sat out on my porch and handed out candy. The kids were so dang cute. Notice, I said KIDS..... do you have any idea how many ADULTS came to TOT (trick or treat)? A freakin blue million. WTF????? It's for kids!!!! I had one couple come with an infant (3 months or less) and held out their bucket!!! And to beat all.... the dad was in a Winnie the Pooh costume!!! Give me a fucking break. Grow the fuck up. I'm all for dressing up on Halloween and all... but for crying out loud.... a 3 month old does not need Tootsie Rolls and Lollipops! It's for their sorry asses! I just wanted to tell them that, too. I didn't though. I was a good girl. Seriously. Fucking people. Dumb ones at that.

All right... enough for now.... Baby Fab is in her craddle (I will really cry when she outgrows that!) and sound asleep and I need to be asleep, too. She is doing really well nursing and sleeping at night. Believe it or not.... I haven't lost a whole lot of sleep. Oh yeah, she gets some shots on Monday! I somehow think that I will cry more! I'll let you know.

Happy Halloween!!!

8 comments:

GiGi said...

Pretty little pumpkin, there! So happy you and Abby are doing well. {{hugs}}!!!!

The Dish said...

She is by far the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen! I am so glad you are enjoying her. And I love you too, Mama!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Each new milestone is so exciting, you won't be too melancholy on putting away the outgrown things - you'll be too busy concentrating on her next great thing!

Anonymous said...

She is such a little doll! Glad you aren't losing a ton of sleep!

As for the adult trick'o'treaters...I think parents just wanna do "the first Halloween" thing and would feel weird doing it w/out getting candy. Did they take a bajillion pictures? I had some freaky picture takers tonite.

I hope to see lots more pics of Baby Fab in the upcoming months!

The Girl said...

She is the prettiest little pumpkin I've ever seen. So glad you are enjoying motherhood so much. I didn't have any adults but I did have a few kids with no costumes on, that irritates me. But them I'm afraid to say something because what if they have sucky parents who didn't care to make sure they had a costume?

Loni's World said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so CUTE!!!!
Oh my goodness what a adorable pumpkin :)

Gator Foodie said...

Oh, Sweet Pumpkin!! So glad to hear all is well with all of you! Can't believe you had ADULTS TOT @ your house - that shit is just wrong!!! xoxo

Christine said...

WHoops...does that mean I was wrong to kidnap my new goddaughter and drag her around so I could steal her chocolate? Guess so...

I am so ashamed.