Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a New Year y'all!

ok.. so I started this post shortly after the 1st and just now getting back to posting. I'm gonna ramble on so here goes: Life is so busy now! Baby Fab is doing wonderful and is 4 months old now. B Daddy and I are going to Vegas in April and I just finished our reservations and I'm so torn on whether or not to take her. Ummm, BTW... I just read Gigi's post about her trip home. I was thinking that before Baby Fab came along, I would have fattened that jackass out after he said the first word. Since Ive had her, what I do and say now reflects on her. So, Gigi, hats off to you, honey! You did the right thing with one boy sitting there. Y'all know I'm already :::::TRYING:::: to clean up my language before she starts to repeat everything that I say! I can't stand the thought of leaving her and being so far away from her, though I know the trip alone would wear her out. :sigh: I am reading your comments on Facebook and agree that we should leave her.

We are about to take stupid to court for full custody of the Big One. He's 14 and able to decide and really begging to live with us. We, I mean I, have put it off because I am trying to get used to the whole new baby thing. I can't do it any longer. We will ask for joint custody of the little one and hopefully, she will just give them to us once she sees that she will get little to nothing in support from us now. You know what will stop her? The fact that SHE will have to pay support on them to us. We just want the kids. That's all. We don't need her support. I'll keep you posted.

Last Saturday, we went to see a friend of B Daddy's as he and his wife had a baby about 7 weeks ago. We get there and she isn't there with the infant. He said that she went to a birthday party at a bowling alley WITH A 7 WEEK OLD BABY!!!! One of his kids comes out of his room hacking and coughing and the big vein in my forehead just about popped. I mean, we called to see if we could drop by.. HE COULD HAVE TOLD US FOR FUCKS' SAKE that one of his kids was sick! The dad kept telling the kid to stay in his room and each time he came out, he was hacking more. He told him about 4 times before I finally said... "Asa, please stay in your room, I have a baby out here and I can't afford for her to get sick." The fuckstick father never said anything and I dared him to, too. Finally, the hill jack woman came home with the baby and he was a little doll. A head full of hair. GOd love it; he can't help it his parents are idiots. THEN HE STARTED COUGHING! The mom said, "Did Kirk tell you the kids were sick?" And, I said, "No, but we need to get going since they are." My God, what idiots! To make matters WORSE... the mom posts a message on my Facebook on Monday: "Hey Jenny Fab, thanks for visiting with us on Saturday. Titus has RSV and I hope Baby Fab does not get it since you had her here. Sorry, but thanks for the gift!"

Wonder if she would still thank me after the surgeons remove the closest object that I want to shove up her ass?

6 comments:

The Dish said...

Jeebus. I agree about Vegas, but you know that already.

Fingers crossed for the boys. They so NEED to be with y'all. Please keep me posted.

Those hillbillies? You know my damn feelings on that. If Baby Fab gets RSV from that house I will personally kill her!

Elle said...

A.) I can't imagine how you must feel, but my vote is to leave her at home this trip. You and Dogg need a break! Especially if you have the boys by then. And it probably would be exhausting for you AND her.

B.) If you DO take her, I will go too, so I can tell the assholes on the plane to FUCK OFF before I beat somebody's ass and get arrested, so you won't look bad in front of the baby.

And C.) I forget what C was for.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Aaacckkk! I can't stand people who think it's not common courtesy to let you know their child or children are sick before you bring your infant over! This particular issue just runs ALL over me because I remember when Buddy finally came home and people would parade by the house and want to hold him, etc. Yuck!

Elle said...

I remember now.

And C.) Way to cut back on the cursing. Especially during Words With Friends, or any given text conversation with me :). But hey -- you've totally backed off the death rays while driving, so that's a start!

GiGi said...

U R Sweet...thanks for saying that...I am nervous to fly again with him , though....

OMG...people SUCK. Do they NOT get that newborns can get pretty much anything and everything?? Baby Fab has as much as a sniffle, and I will caravan to WV with The Dish to kick someone's ass!!

So Single said...

OMG my girlfriend's baby boy has RSV and she is so miserable doing nebulizer treatments and everything! What a dumb bitch!! And why would she take the baby w/ RSV to a bowling alley?

Enjoy your time in Vegas w/out Baby Fab - who knows the next chance you'll get for some alone time? Also anxious to hear about how the custody hearing goes.